Do you want to improve your bowling game?
If so, you may want to consider using a bowling ball spinner.
In this guide, we will discuss the incredibly important benefits of using a bowling ball spinner and provide tips on how to use one.
We will also provide a short list of the best bowling ball spinners on the market.
So, if you are looking to take your game to the next level, keep reading!
Reviews of the Best Bowling Ball Spinners
The following reviews of the best bowling ball spinners provide a more in-depth analysis of each product.
Bowlerstore Products Innovative High Speed Ball Spinner
This bowling ball spinner is made of high-quality plastic and holds the ball firmly.
This product can spin up to 600 RPM, which is much faster than any other ball spinner in the market.
It’s a perfect purchase for bowling balls and other sports equipment.
- The splashguard cover keeps your clothes and furniture clean.
- Perfect tool for any bowler who needs to keep their bowling balls clean.
- Effortless installation and smooth operation.
- Starts to spin bowling balls in seconds.
- High Speed Table Top Ball Spinner (1 speed) High Speed: 600 RPMs All Cast Aluminum Base Marine Bearings and Shafts All bolts are machined 3/4 horsepower motor some in field are going strong after 20 years Splashguard cover on motor Industrial strength paint NOT A PLASTIC BALL SPINNER COMPARED TO OTHERS ON THE MARKET …
Bowlerstore Products Innovative 2 Speed Ball Spinner
Bowlerstore Products Innovative 2 Speed Ball Spinner is the most advanced ball spinner on the market today.
It features a new patented design that provides an increased level of control and precision.
This bowling ball spinner allows you to choose from two speeds: slow or fast, depending on your personal preferences.
- Has two speeds, so you can customize your spin.
- The plastic material makes this product durable enough to last for years to come.
- Ideal for a bowling team.
- Easily portable.
- Aluminum base offers the product durability.
- 2 Speed Table Top Ball Spinner Low Speed: 400 RPMs, High Speed: 600 RPMs All Cast Aluminum Base Marine Bearings and Shafts All bolts are machined 3/4 horsepower motor some in field are going strong after 20 years Splashguard cover on motor Industrial strength paint NOT A PLASTIC BALL SPINNER COMPARED TO OTHERS ON THE MARKET …
FAQs About Bowling Ball Spinners
The following questions about bowling ball spinners are the most frequently asked.
What Does a Bowling Ball Spinner Do?
A bowling ball spinner is a device that allows you polishing your bowling ball using its rotating motion.
This helps to remove dirt or scuff marks so that the bowling ball spins faster for improved scoring.
You can buy personal ball spinner at the Amazon website, webshops, or in your local bowling stores.
Most personal ball spinners can hold only one bowling ball at a time. You should keep this in mind when purchasing a bowling ball spinner.
What are the Advantages of Having a Bowling Ball Spinner?
A bowling ball spinner is a must have for bowlers who want lasting reliability for their bowling ball. It is often used by bowling alleys as well to keep house balls in top condition.
A bowling ball spinner will allow you to clean your bowling ball after every bowling session, ensuring that your bowling ball spins as well as it did on the day of buying.
A spinner provides a number of other benefits, including:
- It allows you to polish bowling balls more easily.
- You don’t have to rely on bowling centers or bowling alleys to clean your bowling balls for you, you can clean the ball yourself.
- Save money because bowling centers typically charge a fee to clean bowling balls.
- A foot switch or pedal offers hands free operation to control your motor and spinning while cleaning or sanding.
- The spinner helps you to attain a nearly perfect ball surface – which would be more difficult to accomplish manually.
How Do You Polish a Bowling Ball with a Spinner?
Polishing bowling balls with a bowling ball spinner is easy.
The process for polishing bowling balls with a bowling ball spinner is as follows:
- Place the bowling ball spinner on a solid surface where you can comfortably reach it, on a table or on a shelf. It will function as a rotating stand.
- Place the bowling ball in the bowling ball spinner and make sure the bowling ball is aligned comfortably.
- Apply bowling ball polish to bowling ball and turn it on.
- Depending on your bowling ball spinner, you may need to push down some button or pedal and hold the spinner in place.
- Adjust the speed setting as desired.
- You may start polishing your bowling by using a towel, bowling ball cleaner or a sanding pad while the bowling ball is spinning.
How Often Should I Be Using the Bowling Ball Spinner on Bowling Balls?
It is recommended that you use bowling ball spinners whenever you feel you should remove surface oxidation or dirt.
A freshly polished ball will last approximately 60 games if stored properly.
Especially useful to apply your personal ball spinner before tournaments.
The bowling ball spinner is a great way to clean and polish your bowling ball.
This device spins your ball while you scrub it down, so all you have to do is rinse off the bottom before shooting again.
It’s designed for people who want an easy solution that will take their game up another level without too much work or cost!
Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this handy little gadget will improve your game dramatically.
So what are you waiting for?
Order your very own bowling ball spinner today!